REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURIST VISA
1. Passport with no less than 3 months validity over the visa expiration;
2. Accomplished application form with 1 (one) recent picture (2X2) with white background;
3. Original AND a photocopy of all documents required for each applicant.
4. Certificate of employment OR Business registration certificate and financial statement.
5. Approved Leave of Absence indicating duration of leave.
6. Bank certification for dollar and peso accounts accompanied by their corresponding passbook, statements of account. If available, traveler’s checks and international credit cards.
7. Declaration of annual income (ITR).
8. Confirmed round trip ticket upon release.
9. Itinerary, confirmed round trip flight booking and hotel vouchers or hotel booking under the name of the traveler.
10. A letter of invitation addressed to the Embassy, (format of this letter may be secured at the Italian Embassy or downloaded from ), in case the traveler will stay in a friend’s or relative’s residence. The invitation may be made by an Italian national or a foreign resident legally staying in Italy. A document of identity or permit of stay should accompany the letter of invitation.
11. For all minors, an Affidavit of Support and Consent from both parents.In addition, a DSWD clearance for minors not traveling with parents.
12. Travel insurance with a coverage of at least 30,000 euros. Please note of the following Schengen accredited companies:
PROCESSING TIME: MINIMUM OF 15 WORKING DAYS
GLADY MAE LIRIO
921-8952 / 0917-425-5554
Documentation / Counter Sales
921-8952 / 0917-425-5542
921-8952 / 0917-425-5534