REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURIST VISA
1. Signed Schengen visa application form with photo (35mm x 45mm, white background)
2. Valid passport (3 months' validity from the end of intended stay), photocopy of valid and former visas, pages of the passport with Immigration stamps and previous refusal stamps, if any
3. Medical Travel Health insurance, coverage minimum of EURO 30.00 or equivalent amount in PHP
4. Detailed travel itinerary
5. Document providing sufficient means for the entire visit such as:
Bank Statement of Copy of Bank Book (The means should be equivalent to 34 EURO per day)
6. Copy of Hotel Reservations for the entire trip (also other Schengen Countries)
7. Flight booking
Note: The Embassy advises you not make any payment for hotel accommodations or flight tickets before you are granted visa
8. Letter of Employment or other proof of employment e.g. Business Registration
In some cases, additional documents might be required!
Please note that additional documentation is required for applicants under the age of 18. In addition to the compulsory documentation required, the following documentation is required for applicants under the age of 18.
The application form needs to be signed by a legal custodian.
Birth certificate of the applicant.
Consent from both parents to travel abroad.
If the applicant is under custody of only one parent, a certificate showing this is required. The documentation needs to be in original and issued by the legal Philippine (NSO) authorities. The documentation also needs to be supported by the custodians' signed ID-cards.
PROCESSING TIME: MINIMUM 15 WORKING DAYS
GLADY MAE LIRIO
Documentation / Counter Sales
921-8952 / 0917-425-5554
921-8952 / 0917-425-5542
921-8952 / 0917-425-5534